Digital Visits – In Treatment
Office Visits from HOME!
Digital visits are scheduled to save you time and travel.
1. We will schedule your digital visit and we will send you a text reminder.
2. Please take photos that resemble the example below AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
3. Text message them right to our phone number!
4. Dr. Crowe will review your photos within the week.
5. An experienced clinical assistant will text you (or email if you prefer) our recommendations and assist with scheduling your next visit.
• Check brushing and provide coaching (as needed)
• Check rubber band, aligner or appliance wear (if applicable)
• Monitor your progress
• Schedule your next visit (in office or virtual)
• Answer any questions
Your text to us (503-289-1992) should include:
• First and Last name & Date of Birth
• Any concerns or questions you have for Dr. Crowe
• Your current aligner number (for Invisalign patients)
• Your preferred method of contact for Dr. Crowe’s notes (text, email or phone call)
Let's Get Together
We Want To See You Smile
We would love to meet you in person or virtually! Please fill out the form below or give us a call at (503) 289-1992 to schedule your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you here!
North Portland Orthodontics is so fabulous. They are so thorough with their care, making sure you’re completely set all the way through your braces and after with your retainer needs. My original glued bottom retainer lasted TEN years before needing a small piece of glue replaced. They were super quick with getting me an appointment and were super friendly during this visit.
- Jennifer S.
Dr. Crowe and her staff are the best! Everyone is very friendly and takes the time to answer your questions. My kids love going to the orthodontist, which I can’t complain about. Dr. Crowe is personable, silly with the kids, and has always presented all of the different alternatives to treatment. She supports a conservative approach. My kids love the shirts they’ve gotten, the chances to win prizes each month, and everyone there. I will not take my children anywhere else!
- Julie N.
Very friendly, got treatment for an under bite and gaps, and was very satisfied, Love the staff, amazing group of people, been recommending to everyone who asks me about my smile, I've had my sister, cousin, friends all have treatment here, and everyone always has good things to say. highly recommend.